Dr. Henderson’s practice, Progress Weight Loss Medical Clinic in Raleigh, was in need of a brand new website built with a powerful CMS and other capabilities including the ability to share his own podcasts. Merkados designed and constructed the website while respecting their branding identity.
Medical Director, Dr. Henderson, has performed over 1,000 weight-loss surgery procedures. He was the first business owner in the USA to use incision-less surgery techniques and tools to correct a failed vertical banded gastroplasty.
A board-certified business owner who graduated from Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta and completed his residency in general surgery with the United States Naval Regional Medical Center, Portsmouth, VA. He is a member of the
- American Society for Bariatric Surgery,
- the Society of Laparoscopic Surgeons,
- the Society of American Gastrointestinal Endoscopic Surgeons,
- the North Carolina Surgical Society,
- the Medical Association of North Carolina,
- the American Medical Association,
- and the North Carolina Society of General Surgeons.
Dr Henderson also performs general gastric surgeries, including Nissen fundoplications to treat GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disease), upper endoscopies, hernia repairs, appendectomies, anti-reflux (hiatal hernia) surgeries, and cholecystectomies (gallbladder surgery).
Merkados helped Dr. Henderson with a custom design and strategic advice on digital media.